[Libre-soc-dev] daily kan-ban update 02sep2020

Jacob Lifshay programmerjake at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 00:45:28 BST 2020

On Wed, Sep 2, 2020 at 4:13 PM Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton
<lkcl at lkcl.net> wrote:
> unnnbelievable.  32 THOUSAND instructions, i'm finally through them
> all and reasonably confident that there are no major differences.

Yay!! Once we get the code to dump sprs, we should be able to run much
longer programs. I'd heard that it's common to test multiple billion
instructions to be sure it's correct.

today I'm still working on rewriting the most complex macros in
power-instruction-analyzer to use proc-macros. Still doesn't yet
compile.