[Libre-soc-dev] daily kan-ban update 14oct2020

Jacob Lifshay programmerjake at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 01:23:51 BST 2020

added the rest of the instructions in the Fixed-Point Arithmetic
Instructions section of the Power v3.1 spec to
power-instruction-analyzer, with the following exceptions:
paddi -- not supported on POWER9 since it's one of the new prefixed instructions
addpcis -- results dependent on instruction's address, which
power-instruction-analyzer can't currently control.
darn -- results random -- not easily testable

All implemented instructions pass the tests.

Next, I guess I'll add the rest of the fixed-point instructions that
aren't loads, stores, branches, traps, or random or depend on the
instruction's address.