[Libre-soc-dev] daily kan-ban update 10oct2020

Cole Poirier colepoirier at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 22:10:12 BST 2020

On Sat, Oct 10, 2020 at 2:03 PM Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton
<lkcl at lkcl.net> wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 10, 2020 at 9:54 PM Cole Poirier <colepoirier at gmail.com> wrote:
> all these options really need to be enabled / disabled using getopt, really.
>
> the other alterantive - in libresoc/core.py - is to comment this out:
>
>         if variant != "ls180":
>             self.simple_gpio = gpio = wb.Interface(data_width=32, adr_width=30)
>
> but you also need to look for the location where that's used.

Hmm... seems really haphazard and hard to replicate... is that what
you mean getopt should be used for? Like in
pinmux/src/pinmux_generator.py? As far as I can tell that's the only
place it's used. Would it be easier for me to port this code to using
getopt instead of hardcoded and hard to find values?

Cole