[Libre-soc-dev] make run_sim failure

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Thu Oct 8 22:21:15 BST 2020

On Thu, Oct 8, 2020 at 10:17 PM Cole Poirier <colepoirier at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thursday, October 8, 2020, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net>
> wrote:
>
> > On 10/8/20, Cole Poirier <colepoirier at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Hi Luke,
> > >
> > > I've been trying to successfully compile and run the litex-libre-soc
> > > simulation for over a week
> >
> > question: why did you waste 6 days not communicating
>

> Because I thought I was doing something wrong on my end

ngggh!  this is what the daily updates are for!  to tell us - to tell
everyone - what you are (a) working on and, crucially (b) blocked on.

forget the notion that "it might interfere with what i'm doing", there
are other people on the team who could have answered if i didn't, just
as you answered and helped Tobias out only 5 minutes ago!

ngggh! :)