[Libre-soc-dev] [libre-soc-dev] Alex Oliva's intro, and RFC on mission

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Sat Nov 21 12:21:14 GMT 2020

On 11/21/20, whygee at f-cpu.org <whygee at f-cpu.org> wrote:

> This is an old, oooold debate we already had with the F-CPU project
> and there is only one solution : "just do it", accept that there will
> always be selfish interests and show the world how things could
> be made better.

not good enough.  part of the "hook" but not enough.

defining Standards that are enforceable by Certification Mark Law,
where if the source code is not available it can be proven that the
entire market will be jeapordised and that material harm will result?
NOW you have a 10lb sledgehammer to smash Corporate pathological
behaviour down.