[Libre-soc-dev] daily kan-ban update 30aug2020
Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton
lkcl at lkcl.net
Sun Aug 30 21:06:35 BST 2020
* found that OP_CMP is not correctly checking L=0 case
* fixed mtocrf / mfocrf FXM handling (one-hot)
* did some more work on dcache.py
* reviewed mul proof, fixed MUL OV ok handling, got proof to match
* working towards an XER in/out selector in PowerDecode2.
things are *slowly* coming together, fine-tuning and fixing bugs that
are found through running microwatt 1.bin.
crowd-funded eco-conscious hardware: https://www.crowdsupply.com/eoma68
More information about the Libre-soc-dev