[Libre-soc-dev] daily kan-ban update 28 aug 2020

Cole Poirier colepoirier at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 20:26:35 BST 2020

Yesterday:

dcache.py rearranging, finishing translation, adding dcache_tb.vhdl to
dcache.py as dcache_sim()

Today:

translate icache.vhdl, icache_tb.vhdl, and plru.vhdl (very short, less
than 100 lines)

Tomorrow:

finish whatever I don't finish today on icache.vhdl, set up new
conference call home (likely jitsi, but will to a full survey
tomorrow, and provide my results throughout the day, with the goal of
having the new home set up before I leave on my vacation on sunday).

Cole