[Libre-soc-dev] Loading Vulkan Driver

vivek pandya vivekvpandya at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 10:23:31 BST 2020

 Following output is generated due to my printfs.

GetInstanceProcAddr called for: vkCreateInstance
GetInstanceProcAddr called for: vkEnumerateInstanceExtensionProperties
GetInstanceProcAddr called for: vkDestroyInstance

Also I see the correct path from where ICD is being loaded.

I don't have any other vulkan tests for now. I will build mesa-demos and
test.