[Libre-soc-dev] Loading Vulkan Driver

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Fri Aug 21 12:13:32 BST 2020

On Fri, Aug 21, 2020 at 6:00 AM vivek pandya <vivekvpandya at gmail.com> wrote:

> > 1) let me know the name of the repository that you are working on
> > (mesa?  mesa-dev?)
> >
> https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/vivekvpandya/mesa

hi vivek, brief, late night last night.  gitlab freedesktop.org is
libre hosting, that meets the FSF's hosting criteria so panic over,
this end. (Kazan is dual-hosted on Salsa).

if you can dual-push as well, send me that id_rsa.pub.  i have set up
git.libre-soc.org/mesa.git for this purpose now i know the name of the
repo is "mesa".

please do not ever "worry" about the "quality" of the code.  the path
that you take is just as important for the Transparency Requirements
("nothing to hide") and in addition, it means that others can help.

collaborative teamwork means solving problems together rather than
trying to be the sole worker.  i appreciate that you want the
challenge (and do not want it "taken away"), this will not happen: it
is a careful balance.

best,