[Libre-soc-dev] Loading Vulkan Driver

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Thu Aug 20 17:16:28 BST 2020

(taking mesa-dev off list for this one)

On Thu, Aug 20, 2020 at 4:43 PM vivek pandya <vivekvpandya at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have started building mesa Vulkan driver.
> I have started by copying amd/vulkan driver however I have just kept only
> one file in build
> libresoc_pipeline.c
> I have only one method

vivek, just to reiterate: we need to have git repositories set up on
git.libre-soc.org, and for that to work you need to send me that ssh
public key so that i can give you write access to that repository.

in this case: none of us (including people on mesa-dev) can guess what
the answer to your question might be, because none of us have the
source code, know which repository it is in, and so on.  (and, as this
is a libre project, we need to be entirely self-hosting rather than
using proprietary non-free services that fail the FSF's Criteria)

so: please can you:

1) let me know the name of the repository that you are working on
(mesa?  mesa-dev?)
2) send me an id_rsa.pub key (private email is fine)

once that's done, we will be able to write a follow-up message
(including to mesa-dev) that tells people exactly where the source
code may be obtained, so that they can clone it and try to reproduce
the issue that you encountered.