[Libre-soc-dev] daily kan-ban update 14aug2020

Alain D D Williams addw at phcomp.co.uk
Sat Aug 15 16:39:58 BST 2020

On Fri, Aug 14, 2020 at 02:23:34PM -0700, Jacob Lifshay wrote:

> IIRC I had contributed some too, you can add me as "Lifshay, Jacob R.".
> Looks quite good so far.

Just the sort of feedback that I want - you are now added.

Opinion please: format of names. I have put: firstname middle names surname
(for Luke) and firstname initials surname (for me).

Jacob above wrote: surname, firstname initial.

Trivial, but any preferences ?

--
Alain Williams
+44 (0) 787 668 0256  https://www.phcomp.co.uk/