[Libre-soc-dev] Libre-soc-dev Digest, Vol 48, Issue 2

Sable Sable at disroot.org
Mon May 27 03:09:43 BST 2024

> Message: 1
> Date: Mon, 13 May 2024 05:40:38 +0100
> From: Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net>
> To: Jacob Lifshay <programmerjake at gmail.com>
> Cc: Libre-Soc General Development <libre-soc-dev at lists.libre-soc.org>
> Subject: Re: [Libre-soc-dev] VISC trademark
>
> On Monday, May 13, 2024, Jacob Lifshay <programmerjake at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> so please *stop* communicating with RED's agents and Directors,
> if you can set up an "auto-archive" that saves everything
> for presentation as evidence to the police, that would protect
> you, and me, and reduce the risk of death for me.
>
> l.

Those abusive narcissists sound like they would do very good at being
ACTUAL devil's advocates. That sounds horrifying.

I will second this, Luke,

he should do what you say.

I cut this message short because I know you don't like endless space
being kept on your mailing list.

But yeah, you are correct, we like to be asked questions and not just
have everyone speaking to us or for us, assume they know everything we want.

I agree 1000% this is ugly and I have dealt with people being
narcissistic on me in this similar way, past big time, probably will
happen more in the present and in the future.

I am sorry you went through all of that. I also didn't know you had so
much abuse hitting you recently or that september 11th was so foul for you.

Some people out there can be so arrogant that its scary. I could say
more, on this subject of arrogance, but I hope you can find peace.

I am truly sorry there are such nightmarish people out there.