[Libre-soc-dev] Introduction: Hello Everyone

Thomas Stephens tmsteph1290 at gmail.com
Sat May 18 21:23:02 BST 2024

Hey all,

I noticed, while following directions, that the Debian 10 installation
medium was hard to come by.

Upon further investigation, Debian 10 Buster is ending Long-term Service
and Support on the 30th of this June, 2024, *next month*.
https://www.debian.org/releases/buster/

Debian 12, the current debian distribution, maintains Long-Term Support
until June 2028.
https://wiki.debian.org/LTS

I agree it's best to stay stable, but we must also stay current.

I'd love to be a part of testing and documentation for moving to debian 12

Open to hearing options and opinions.

thanks,

-tmsteph