[Libre-soc-dev] I do not condone Luke's claims about RED Semi

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Sun Jun 23 20:37:34 BST 2024

On Sunday, June 23, 2024, Tobias Platen via Libre-soc-dev <
libre-soc-dev at lists.libre-soc.org> wrote:
> I had the feeling that the project was terminated some month ago,

indeed. it is intolerable to work under the conditions where
the mailing list is used for stalking us. CALDERWOOD even
contacted my friend and demanded he seize control of the
server i run, to enact censorship of the mailing list.
i learned of that when in the middle of being tortured.

again jacob that is an action by CALDERWOOD - not by me.

btw jacob, they are not "claims". i know libel law. the
only defense is to speak truth and state facts, and it
should be clear that as a FOSS developer of 30 years i
would not do something as stupid as to make false "claims",
*especially* given that to do so to police officers risks
criminal prosecution.

geometry: without it life is pointless
the fibonacci series: easy as 1 1 2 3