[Libre-soc-dev] I do not condone Luke's claims about RED Semi

Tobias Platen libre-soc at platen-software.de
Sun Jun 23 16:40:48 BST 2024

I had the feeling that the project was terminated some month ago,
maybe even in the last year, long time before CALDERWOOD and LEWIS
did anything I now know about. I also had problems debugging the
OrangeCrab prototype a year ago. Currently I lack motivation to work
on that prototype, but I have not given up yet. I also decided go
forward on my own project called LibreVR, currently as a hobby.