[Libre-soc-dev] New to the dev scene

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Sun Mar 14 21:54:18 GMT 2021

On Sun, Mar 14, 2021 at 9:49 PM Chris DeGuzman <c.deguzman547 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> My name is Chris DeGuzman and I'd like to contribute to this project.

allo chris great to hear from you.

> I'm
> currently a computer engineering student at the University of Hawaii and
> I'm very new to the dev scene.

ooo, hawaiii, niiice :)  my stepfather used to live there, got a 2nd
hand Beetle given to him after getting one of the other 3 working.
that was 30 years ago: chances are high that those VW Beetles are
still there :)

> Jacob suggested that I join the team to get
> some experience under my belt. I don't know how useful I'll be to this
> project or if I'll be able to contribute a significant amount, but if you
> guys will have me then I'm more than willing to give my all to get up to
> speed.

totally cool.

so what do you want to do? i mean, what do you want to learn about?