[Libre-soc-dev] New to the dev scene

Chris DeGuzman c.deguzman547 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 21:30:13 GMT 2021

Hi,
My name is Chris DeGuzman and I'd like to contribute to this project. I'm
currently a computer engineering student at the University of Hawaii and
I'm very new to the dev scene. Jacob suggested that I join the team to get
some experience under my belt. I don't know how useful I'll be to this
project or if I'll be able to contribute a significant amount, but if you
guys will have me then I'm more than willing to give my all to get up to
speed. I may have a rough time starting out since I am still a student, and
it'll take some time to find a good balance between this project and
school. I look forward to hearing back from you guys.
Thanks,
Chris