[Libre-soc-dev] soclayout problem

lkcl luke.leighton at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 20:02:04 BST 2021

On Wednesday, April 28, 2021, lkcl <luke.leighton at gmail.com> wrote:

> i can easily read and see what is done inside c4m-freepdk-c4m45
> coriolis/techno/etc/coriolis2/NDA/node45/freepdk45_c4m/LibreSOCIO.py
>
> so i should be able to create some "fake" libraries - enough to be
> able to actually get the non-NDA 180nm *and* 45nm to work^Wcomplete

hey i have my first fake/real cell!  cool!  it is incremental, based one
one from Flexlib, mostly guesswork

of course a proper way to do this would be to go back to c4m-flexlib and
have it autogenerate the library

but for that to work we need a c4m version of the alliance 180nm PDK.

one thing at a time.