[Libre-soc-dev] ls180 update

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Mon Apr 19 16:05:17 BST 2021

On Monday, April 19, 2021, Jean-Philippe Turcotte <jp2k5 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> > if you do not have a machine with absolutely mental amounts of RAM (like,
> > 64 GB or above) we may be able to arrange something.
>
> Yeah, I do not (16 GB). That is why I thought I would do it all remotely.

you shouuuld be able to do the smaller test with that.

one other idea, actually ssh in to one of the nodes, install verilator and
cocotb there.

we will need those autobuild scripts first.  this will be a minor pain
because all the builds will need to be in local home directory (not as
root).

> > actually it depends what is on the remote machine (unless we recompile
> llvm
> > on all nodes)
>
> I will check, and target LLVM 9. I will also need to know what march

no, there is no need to specify that at all.

>  and optimization level to use.

verilator specifies those automatically.