[Libre-soc-dev] ls180 update

Jean-Philippe Turcotte jp2k5 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 19 14:37:47 BST 2021

> Excellent will add you shortly.

I am in, thanks! Now I just need to understand how the platform works.

> about 200 cores across dozens of machines, each with between 128 and 512 GB
> of RAM.

Nice, hopefully that will be enough. However, I am worried for the Verilating part.

> the only thing required in the VM is a c compiler.

Alright. I will try to get it working with two machines first. I will also test default vs. pump mode.

Do you want me to benchmark gcc vs. Clang too?

Also, what about the gcc version? Any reason we do not use the latest?

Finally, are we compiling a ppc or an x86 binary?

Sincerely,
J.P.