[Libre-soc-dev] daily kan-ban update 16nov2020

Cole Poirier colepoirier at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 20:26:19 GMT 2020

On Sat, Nov 21, 2020 at 12:17 PM Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton
<lkcl at lkcl.net> wrote:
[snip]
> this leaves SV as the "thing that needs critical focus" where that
> "thing" has huge tentacles stretching in about 5 simultaneous
> inter-related directions: predication, vectorisation, prefixing,
> swizzles and 16 bit Compressed.  at least 5 more once we include
> Video, Audio and 3D opcodes but those come later.

This is *very* complex. I think we should discuss how to best organize
and 'project manage' this on irc, then we can create some wiki pages
and bug reports for project management/coordination to resolve the
drift that has happened over the past two months, and ensure that we
are organized and methodical rather than panicky and chaotic going
forwards.

Cole