[Libre-soc-dev] daily kan-ban update 16nov2020

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Sat Nov 21 18:53:14 GMT 2020

On 11/21/20, Cole Poirier <colepoirier at gmail.com> wrote:

> time wasted scrutinizing a table that is poorly formatted and thus messes
> with the brain’s analytical and information intake hotpat

this is all well and true yet is still yet more discussion (taking up
yet more time) surrounding a rabbithole that has literally absorbed
almost 3 weeks of Jacob's time when we only have 11 more months of
NLnet funding left on the clock.

that's something close to a staggerimg 10 percent of available funded
time spent focussing on something *we do not need right now*!

we have dozens of other tasks that need attention yet *nobody is
asking what those are*!

> Can you state here one more time as clearly as possible the exact task that
> you think Jacob should be working on as his highest priority?

that makes me into a dictator, ordering you about, without expecting
you to think.  i will not do that.  this is not for me to make that
decision for someone else.

it is for *them* to ask.

i am not the "boss" here: my role is deliberately limited to that of
providing insights and outlining consequences, to teach each of you to
think and analyse for yourselves, *not* in any way to "explicitly
order you what to do without thought".