[Libre-soc-dev] Mitch book chapters diagrams

Cole Poirier colepoirier at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 22:26:29 BST 2020

Hi Luke,

I was thinking, since we are turning some of the diagrams (if not all) from
Mitch’s two book chapters into SVGs, we should ask Mitch for copies of the
the original vector graphics that have been turned into bit maps in the PDF
so that the text can be reliably copied to the new SVG diagrams. The new
SVG diagrams would live in various places in our wiki as documentation, but
also in Mitch’s books chapters should he want them?

Cole