[libre-riscv-dev] daily kan-ban update 09jun2020

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Tue Jun 9 23:48:24 BST 2020

On Tue, Jun 9, 2020 at 10:49 PM Alain D D Williams <addw at phcomp.co.uk> wrote:

> Sigh ... trying to get bzkanban working ......
>
> I implemented the latest bugzilla - this works nicely (bugzilla that is, not bzkanban)
>
> If you want to play with it you need to put this into your /etc/hosts
>
> 46.235.227.77   bugs-5.0.6.libre-soc.org

nicely done, alain.  actually we can probably put that into the dns.

> I can make that the current bugzilla if it does not break anything.
>

> So: I then got bugzilla (5.0.6) working under another Debian 10 machine under
> nginx with postgresql - that works.
>
> Blood on my keyboard when I tried to get bzkanban working.
>
> Run up Apache and, after a couple of sillies, it works - bugzilla and bzkanban I mean.

hurrah!

> Flip back & forth between the two - never under works nginx, always under
> apache. I'm stopping - there is an Einstein quote popping up in my head.

:)

> So: if you want bzkanban - I can install apache & replace nginx. I'm *****ed
> if I can see another way.
>
> Is there a good reason for needing nginx ?

mmm... i switched all my web services (including for clients) over to
it after learning of its lower workload and greater security by
design.

if it's getting in the way, although it makes me slightly nervous we
can flip over to it.