[libre-riscv-dev] Wish to work on

Aleksandar Kostovic alexandar.kostovic at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 15:55:04 GMT 2019

> Hello everyone,

Hello!

> I am Rishabh Jain. I have completed my undergraduate studies in Electrical
> and Electronics Engineering in December 2018.
> Previous summer, I worked with luke on the pinmux project while I was
> pursuing a summer internship at IIT Madras.

Hey Rishabh! Nice to meet you :) My name is Aleksandar. I am also new to
the project and i am here with a goal to learn and have fun. I have been
absent for a few weeks, but i am back again.

I have experience of programming in Python, C, java, verilog, assembly and
> bluespec, but I am ready to learn new languages and tools as part of the
> ongoing project here.

As per reading some of the messages sent here, i see you are doing pretty
well. I am very glad to hear that.

Welcome!