[libre-riscv-dev] TLB Replacement Policy

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Fri Apr 19 08:18:45 BST 2019

On Fri, Apr 19, 2019 at 2:49 AM Jacob Lifshay <programmerjake at gmail.com> wrote:

> why reproducible testcases are necessary :)

 grumble :)

> > itlb "miss" i also succeeded with however removed it kinda by mistake.
> > it was late.

 occurred to me, i can hold down "u" in vim and get it back.

 most likely: if i looked at some risc-v linux kernel source code for
how the page-table entries are created, this would be easier.  i
suspect that the hardware data structures (conforming to SV39) are
designed to directly match what is in section.... 4.4 of the privspec.