[libre-riscv-dev] barrel processor as I/O and DMA controller

Jacob Lifshay programmerjake at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 18:40:59 BST 2019

If we need, I do have some designs in mind for a PLL that doesn't need any
special parts other than capacitors (no op-amps, specially matched
transistors, or resistors), but they wouldn't have particularly good jitter
or anything. I'm not sure how we would put analog circuits on the SoC in
terms of HDLs. Maybe Verilog-AMS?