[Libre-soc-sim] NLnet grant request, draft

Peter Hsu peter.hsu at bsc.es
Wed Aug 11 21:16:18 BST 2021

I cannot run the same binary on spike because it only works for programs
linked with newlib.  Uspike/caveat works with libc which you need to get
pthread, OpenMP, MPI, etc. to work (original reason I built caveat for
riscv).

I suspect the problem has to do the base of the stack--gdb probably
expects something specific telling it this is the oldest stack frame and
to stop the backtrace.  I remember there was something called
"frame_dummy" I had to fool around with many years ago...

-Peter