[Libre-soc-dev] Introduction

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Fri Mar 3 10:53:18 GMT 2023

On Fri, Mar 3, 2023 at 9:55 AM Ruka via Libre-soc-dev
<libre-soc-dev at lists.libre-soc.org> wrote:

> Hello, I'm Ruka and I'm a CS student in Italy.

hiya Ruka, great to hear from you.

> I was always fascinated
> with open source, open hardware and computer architecture. Some time ago
> I discovered this project and found it very interesting, now that I'm
> learning computer architectures in detail I've decided to subscribe (and
> trying to participate!) to this mailing list, hoping I can help in some way.

fantastic.  well people are always welcome, it's a good idea to join
the IRC channel (which is accessible on matrix bridging by Libera.Chat)

when you're ready, you can follow the steps here "how can i help
as a developer" https://libre-soc.org/

we do actually have NLnet funding so if you actively want to contribute
it could help pay your way through university.

best,