[Libre-soc-dev] daily kan-ban update 29sep2022

lkcl luke.leighton at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 19:56:16 BST 2022

yes that is precompiled binaries, the verilog, being the autogenerated output from a command, is equivalent to assembler (and extremely hard to read).  even the c source code and header files are also autogenerated and therefore kinda qualify as "binary" although i would call them "autogenerated" as they are not safe to edit.