[Libre-soc-dev] daily kan-ban update 13oct2022

lkcl luke.leighton at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 09:26:11 BST 2022

i trusted you to listen to what i said: under no circumstances put "security" on the MoU, in any way shape or form.

having trusted you to do what i specifically asked i did not
have time to read it through in detail.

i have now been forced into the position of urgently writing to
michiel to request a change to the SIGNED MoU.

why did you not listen to what i said?

your failure to listen places all of us at risk.