[Libre-soc-dev] arctic tern twin FPGA modules into talos2 server

Timothy Pearson tpearson at raptorengineering.com
Fri May 20 21:17:23 BST 2022

----- Original Message -----

Not an open source one. :)  Those examples use massive priorietary black boxes from Xilinx etc. to actually do the PCIe link and protocol work.

One of our goals over time is to take the existing ECP5 PCIe low level link work and actually make a functional PCIe core around it, but at the moment there's no funding available to do so.  Maybe someday...