[Libre-soc-dev] Life Situation

Andrey Miroshnikov andrey at technepisteme.xyz
Tue Mar 29 21:04:22 BST 2022

Hi all,

I've joined Libre-SOC in September of last year, and since then I've
been working on and off, much less than I would've liked.

Only recently have I told Luke why that is the case, but since my life
situation has changed quickly, I think it's a good idea to say this now.

My mother has been terminally ill with cancer, and I've been caring for
her during this time.

Today, it's gotten to the point where I cannot provide adequate care at
home, and so we've agreed to move her to a palliative care hospice. Now
I will gain a lot of spare time, and get some much needed rest.

This also means I'll be able to pick my Libre-SOC work properly.
While my mum is holding on, I will be spending some of the day dealing
with house work, paperwork, visiting her etc. while also continuing my
work here.

When the inevitable does happen, I'll notify you all, so that I wouldn't
just disappear XD

My plan for the foreseeable future (if God permits) is to continue
working with Libre-SOC, and become competent enough to further its
development!

Andrey