[Libre-soc-dev] CLEAR, Open Source FPGA

thierry.deval+libresoc at boyudev.be thierry.deval+libresoc at boyudev.be
Fri Mar 25 20:41:23 GMT 2022

Hi, Thierry Deval here,

No expert in any domain, consider myself as an inquisitive power user.

I've been following you for a while. Super exciting !
Am actually trying to follow the dev-env-setup scripts procedure in my sparse time.
I have several FPGA boards I could try to build it for.; no OrangeCrab yet though.

On 25 March 2022 20:10:35 CET, lkcl <luke.leighton at gmail.com> wrote:
>https://groupgets.com/campaigns/1003-clear-the-open-source-fpga-asic-by-chipignite
>
>please do share that widely, there are a few days to go before they reach 200.  both the HDL and the toolchain are Libre, they deserve to succeed.

Nice, I placed an order for 2. 10 to go as of now.

Thierry