[Libre-soc-dev] Hello

Andrey Miroshnikov andrey at technepisteme.xyz
Fri Mar 25 19:10:03 GMT 2022

On 25/03/2022 15:44, zemaye wrote:
> Hello, I'm zemaye and would like to help. I have read through the terms of the charter and agree to it and look forward to helping out where I can.

Hi zemaye, nice to meet you too.

> I enjoy studying operating systems and compilers. I'm proficient in python and OO design and I'm familiar with digital design concepts. C++ is fun too.

Very nice

>  >I have one of these orangecrab boards as well. Now I'm reading through
the nmigen documentation.

Got one recently as well, a nifty little board eh? Most of the team has
one now, so we should get a lot more debugging going.

Nmigen will take some time to get used to, but is quite nice. Perhaps
with your background it'll make more sense (I'm from the HW side of
things, still adjusting to "hardware" classes XD).

Try out the sanity nmigen test to see how we design/debug blocks:
https://libre-soc.org/docs/learning_nmigen/

Andrey (octavius on IRC)