[Libre-soc-dev] daily kan-ban update 23mar2022

Andrey Miroshnikov andrey at technepisteme.xyz
Wed Mar 23 22:10:34 GMT 2022

Found some time to test out the orangecrab with a blinky.

Got nextpnr installed. Also needed to extend PATH variable for nmigen to
see the libtrellis and nextpnr-ecp5 bin.

Running "python3 -m nmigen_boards.orangecrab_r0_2" generates everything,
but dfu-util isn't able to program the board.

For the board itself, I press and hold the button, and then connect to USB.

Calling the list of devices with "dfu-util -l", I get an error about
inaccessible device:
dfu-util: Cannot open DFU device 1209:5af0

Do I need a udev rule for the orangecrab, or are there other issues at play?

Andrey