[Libre-soc-dev] daily kan-ban update 11mar2022

Jacob Lifshay programmerjake at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 10:10:40 GMT 2022

On Sun, Mar 13, 2022, 01:53 Tobias Platen <libre-soc at platen-software.de>
wrote:

> I now have a screencast of the game on my webspace:
> http://platen-software.de/tobias/Games/orangecrab_mazegame.mkv

neat! your terminal window needs to be taller, since it was designed for a
800x600 screen with 8x8 pixel font, so you need the terminal to be more
than 75 lines tall, since i added extra newlines so you need at least 1
blank line at the bottom of the 100x75 character box it tries to draw
inside.

if you don't get the external uart working, the usb serial adaptor that's
programmed into the fpga is known to work, at least on my computer.