[Libre-soc-dev] Coriolis2 Environment Setup

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Sun Jun 26 08:15:22 BST 2022

On Sun, Jun 26, 2022 at 5:52 AM Santhosh Kumar V V . via Libre-soc-dev
<libre-soc-dev at lists.libre-soc.org> wrote:

> Sir the section 4 came out well I can see the chip_r file properly, but

excellent.

> while trying section 7 the same Toolkit_error arises.
>
> 1) "alliance-check-toolkit not found; please set ALLIANCE_TOOLKIT"

source ~/.coriolisenv

> I tried the things you instructed sir.
>
> 2) While using build_full_4ksram.sh
> # makes symlinks to alliance
> ./mksyms.sh - The line actually targets mksyms.sh but we have only mksym.sh
> in the experiment9 file.

then it should be clear what to do (what is intended).
obviously the script mksym.sh needs to be run.

> 3) While using the same file
> (coriolis)santhosh at vvsdebian:~/src/soclayout/experiments9$ make pinmux
> Makefile:24: mk/design-flow.mk: No such file or directory
> make: *** No rule to make target 'mk/design-flow.mk'.  Stop.
> This error arises.

yes you need to run the mksym.sh script.

that creates the symlinks to the design-flow.mk etc. for your username.

please inspect the scripts to resolve it.