[Libre-soc-dev] Coriolis2 Environment Setup

Santhosh Kumar V V . 123040015 at sastra.ac.in
Sun Jun 26 05:51:36 BST 2022

Sir the section 4 came out well I can see the chip_r file properly, but
while trying section 7 the same Toolkit_error arises.

1) "alliance-check-toolkit not found; please set ALLIANCE_TOOLKIT"
I tried the things you instructed sir.

2) While using build_full_4ksram.sh
# makes symlinks to alliance
./mksyms.sh - The line actually targets mksyms.sh but we have only mksym.sh
in the experiment9 file.

3) While using the same file
(coriolis)santhosh at vvsdebian:~/src/soclayout/experiments9$ make pinmux
Makefile:24: mk/design-flow.mk: No such file or directory
make: *** No rule to make target 'mk/design-flow.mk'.  Stop.
This error arises.