[Libre-soc-dev] Who wants build failure emails?

lkcl luke.leighton at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 09:50:44 BST 2022

appreciated, as we discussed i don't want any email notifications at all.
like mattermost notifications they simply get in the way, interrupt what i am doing, and fill up my inbox which is routinely at 14.5 GB out of a maximum 15GB, now. i have already deleted absolutely every single one sent so far and will never subscribe to any of them.
what i need to know is the location *online* where the logs are stored so that when there is an error i can stop what i am doing at a time that is convenient *to me*, search for the error online, and investigate.