[Libre-soc-dev] Libre-soc Environment Installation

Santhosh Kumar V V . 123040015 at sastra.ac.in
Wed Jun 15 05:18:39 BST 2022

I tried running the scripts but the scripts are failing to run properly,
there was an error stating network is unreachable HTTP2 error.

Sir, as I told yesterday, I was installing yosys from the script, it ran
properly, yet failed to download files from git, after completion of the
command

./hdl-tools-yosys

My system got corrupted, I am using the Debian 10.0.0 lxde environment, the
lxde profile got corrupted and gui mode failed to load on restart, it is
2nd time for me.
This error arises while running scripts.

I need to re-set my system before running again.