[Libre-soc-dev] svp64 review

lkcl luke.leighton at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 16:23:09 BST 2022

On Mon, Jul 25, 2022 at 4:03 PM Lauri Kasanen <cand at gmx.com> wrote:

> Sorry, that doesn't answer the question - BE was a requirement for the
> OpenPower ISA implementation to be compliant. I was asking if this has
> changed.

sorry i didn't reply: answer is, i don't know.  none of us are OPF Members
so do not have the authority to make decisions, or even find out what
internal discussion might be taking place, and even if joining as an OPF
Member *in order* to find out, once you find out, you will be under the
Commercial Confidentiality Agreement and not permitted to publicise it
without authorisation.

which is a long paragraph hence why i didn't spend the time writing it.