[Libre-soc-dev] moving non-SimpleV things out of the openpower/sv directory

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Fri Jul 8 08:59:03 BST 2022

On Fri, Jul 8, 2022 at 3:57 AM Jacob Lifshay via Libre-soc-dev
<libre-soc-dev at lists.libre-soc.org> wrote:

> It occurred to me we should probably move a bunch of things that
> aren't part of SimpleV to a different directory such as just
> openpower/ rather than having everything in the openpower/sv directory
> which is needlessly confusing.

with so many links already on the internet and in the (new) pdf spec
that's not as simple as it first appears. "just" move them, there's 2
years of videos, search history, cross-references, mail archives and
more.  no, 302 redirects aren't easy under ikiwiki, that's another "just".