[Libre-soc-dev] FOSDEM CFP 2023

Cesar Strauss cestrauss at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 01:27:40 GMT 2022

On 11/14/2022 12:59, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton via Libre-soc-dev wrote:
> https://lists.fosdem.org/pipermail/fosdem/2022q4/date.html#start
>
> the CFPs are going up. the OHW devroom was not accepted.
> therefore do put in talks at any suitable devroom.

Since I plan to go to FOSDEM this year, I intend to take the opportunity
and submit a short Lightning talk (15 minutes) about proposed
architectures (block diagrams) and results of formal testing of the
TestIssuer FSM core and the in-order core.

On the first few slides I could put an introduction to the project and
some status updates, if desired.

Proposed abstract:

https://libre-soc.org/conferences/fosdem2023/

Feel free to review, comment and change, before the deadline (this
Thursday, 12/15/2022, 23:59 UTC).

Regards,

Cesar