[Libre-soc-dev] Coriolis 2 - Tutorials and check

Santhosh Kumar V V . 123040015 at sastra.ac.in
Wed Aug 10 03:52:14 BST 2022

I tried running the codes as you instructed it works fine Now
*I can see the chip_r in cgt.*
I proceeded with the same instructions to make /build_full_4ksram.sh

They are showing some errors.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/santhosh/alliance-check-toolkit/bin/yosys.py", line 8, in
<module>
    from   helpers.io import ErrorMessage
  File
"/home/santhosh/coriolis-2.x/Linux.x86_64/Release.Shared/install/lib64/python2.7/dist-packages/crlcore/helpers/__init__.py",
line 101
    print textStackTrace( trace, True )
                       ^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax
make: *** [mk/synthesis-yosys.mk:53: ls180.blif] Error 1

sorry for sending the previous message to you alone, It was my mistake and
I'll send it in dev group hereafter.