[Libre-soc-dev] Coriolis 2 - Tutorials and check

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Mon Aug 8 09:41:53 BST 2022

On Mon, Aug 8, 2022 at 5:35 AM Santhosh Kumar V V . via Libre-soc-dev
<libre-soc-dev at lists.libre-soc.org> wrote:

> Good Morning sir, I am santhosh Kumar from SASTRA University,
>
> I tried to setup coriolis 2 environment

hi santosh, you need to follow the instructions precisely and to
the letter, with no deviations of any kind.

we get a lot of people reporting errors and after several days or
weeks of investigation, taking up a *lot* of time, we find that they
did not follow the instructions.

due to the complexity of the install procedures, failure to follow the
instructions to the absolute letter without deviation
is 100% guaranteed to produce errors.

this is why we created the devscripts, so that there is no possibility
of error and it avoids us having to waste time.

please therefore:

* run this script, below
* run only this script, below

     https://git.libre-soc.org/?p=dev-env-setup.git;a=blob;f=coriolis2-chroot;hb=HEAD

once you have done so please write back indicating that you have, and
only have, followed the instructions of running this script and this script
only.

you will find the repetition of the above - requesting that you use this
script and only this script - at the following web page:

    https://libre-soc.org/HDL_workflow/coriolis2/