[Libre-soc-dev] daily kan-ban update 29apr2022

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Fri Apr 29 16:42:01 BST 2022

On Fri, Apr 29, 2022 at 4:12 PM Tobias Platen
<libre-soc at platen-software.de> wrote:

> yesterday: updating documentation how to use verilator with ls2
> which I tried, but failed this time, it was working some time ago.
> FATAL: W any libreriscv tobias DENIED by fallthru

sorted.

> today: trying to get hello world running on ls2
> I still remember that the firmware starts on 0xff000000

this is technically incorrect: it starts at the address specified in
the command-line options to issuer_verilog.py (which are in
various soc Makefile targets), which then has to be matched
by a corresponding identical address in src/ls2.py

at some point this all needs to be normalised in some fashion.