[Libre-soc-dev] Life Situation 2

Andrey Miroshnikov andrey at technepisteme.xyz
Tue Apr 12 22:00:49 BST 2022

Been out for a while as my mum's situation significantly worsened over
the weekend. Since Saturday I stayed at the hospice with her.

On Monday she passed away. Her death was peaceful, and I was by her
side. I was praying for her, singing and talking to her. There was an
immense feeling of calm after she went.

On the whole I'm feeling pretty well, as I had over half a year to get
used to the fact. Of course feelings will come and go.

Currently I'm spreading the news to friends and family, talking to the
funeral planner, and slowly getting back to routine.

Over the weekend and next week I'll be visiting friends, however now I
will finally have time to look at my blocks and get back to testing and
design.
Before I head out I'll probably wipe the devuan distro and the laptop
and get it to use straight debian so that I could do work here and there
while I'm out.

Andrey