[Libre-soc-dev] Failed githun access

lkcl luke.leighton at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 14:14:15 BST 2021

On September 11, 2021 1:03:04 PM UTC, sukhanshu at object-automation.com wrote:

>> if you *have* attempted any other commands please let me know
>> *precisely and exactly* what they were, so that we can "sync" and
>> see what effect those might have had.
>>>No
>>>I typed in  'ssh -v -p922 gitolite3 at git.libre-soc.org'

ok, can you also please read up on how to reply to email messages.

you added two ">>" indentations which is the convention, "two email conversations ago, someone said X".

you therefore should *not* add ">"s in front of sentences you are replying to *right now*, and should definitely not alter the number of ">"s in front of *anyone else's* message because it messes with attribution.

this is standard practice for email for over 30 years, so you should find plenty of resources online on how to reply to email especially on mailing lists.

i will double-check the gitolite3 admin, in the meantine can you please run the following command and send the full contents of the output, verbatim.

      ls -altr ~/.ssh

do not alter the output

do not put attribution indents (">") in front of it

tia,