[Libre-soc-dev] SimdSignal library

Jacob Lifshay programmerjake at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 03:18:05 BST 2021

On Fri, Oct 1, 2021, 11:56 Jacob Lifshay <programmerjake at gmail.com> wrote:

> sure! adapting the testing code I just wrote to work with
> PartitionedSignal should be relatively easy -- mostly accounting for the
> fact PartitionedSignal can be partitioned more ways since misaligned and
> non-power-of-two-sized lanes are not excluded (even though those lanes
> probably aren't very useful for an actual cpu), as well as changing the
> padding check to always use the no-padding case.

Added PartitionedSignalTester:
https://git.libre-soc.org/?p=ieee754fpu.git;a=commitdiff;h=99b48a366020f8a690452ed08da3117506766345

I completely ported it to work with PartitionedSignal for both sim/formal,
but ran out of time after adding tests that just check the identity
function for PartitionedSignal.

I'll start adding tests for addition and stuff after the weekend.